WAUKEE HIGH SCHOOL GRAPHIC DESIGN
This blog shows various projects and work of students.
Students can also find assignments on this blog and comment on other students work.

"The principle goal of education is to create men and women who are capable of doing new things, not simply repeating what other generations have done - men and women who are creative, inventive and discovers" -Piaget


CD Design



















On the front cover I uploaded the picture of the fireworks. Then I went into the filters and applied 2 different filters. Also I sharpened the edges, as well as adding a few more colors. I made some of the colors pop by using the brush and adding the same color along the streaks of the firework. After I applied my filters is when I really got the colors to pop in the picture! :)

2 comments:

  1. My only problem is that it does seem much like a country music album. I think this concept would be better for a pop-techno album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice....it is the best work you have done by far!!! :)

    ReplyDelete